This giveaway has ended, but check out our current giveaway! (it’s the one at the top : )
This week’s giveaway consists of a nice collection of tasty vegan food items! Popcorn, healthy chocolates, organic mints, and more! Whether you’re in a healthy mood or a have a sweet tooth, there’s something here for both of those occasions! See below for complete list (most items are certified gluten-free as well).
- Quinn Popcorn- Vermont Maple & Sea Salt (Gluten-Free)
- Hilary’s Eat Well Beyond Dairy-Free Ranch Chia Salad Dressing (Gluten-Free)
- Alter Eco Dark Quinoa Organic Chocolate bar (Gluten-Free, tastes like a Crunch bar, only way healthier obviously 🙂 )
- Manitoba Harvest Hemp Hearts– Raw shelled hemp seeds
- Big Tree Farms Coco Hydro- Instant coconut water hydration packet (Gluten-Free)
- Vermints Organic Mints- Chai flavored (Gluten-Free)
- Theo Organic Fair Trade Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups
Good luck everyone!
I wanted to leave a review on the Hemp Hearts because I LOOOOOVE them but didn’t see them reviewed yet. I’m not veg any more (12 years of it though) but I am dealing with gestational diabetes which leads me to find low carb, high fiber options and these Hemp Hearts are PERFECT. I put them on a waffle with cream cheese, toss them in coconut/almondmilk low GI shakes, add them to Greek yogurt, anywhere I need the fiber and benefits.
Wow! I just usually toss them on my salad, I agree they are excellent though. A waffle with cream cheese and hemp hearts sprinkled on? That’s genius! I need to make that asap. Now I have an excuse to dust off my waffle iron (like I need one haha)! Thanks for the great ideas. I do wish I finished my review in time for this to be under it since they are such great suggestions.
they are also great toasted in coconut oil and combined with pepitas, ground, (with nooch and cilantro and basil) for a fun thai flavored pesto.
What?! That’s sounds amazing, I love anything Thai flavored and have never thought of making anything but the standard Italian pesto. Thanks so much for the suggestion, yum!